Complete Pilates takes COVID-19 very seriously. Your safety, our safety, and the safety of Provincetown as our home is paramount.
Soon, we will be allowed by the Governor of Massachusetts to have private classes.
When we are permitted, we are taking the following steps to sanitize the equipment to keep us all safe:
- Trainers will be wearing masks
- Participants in training will be wearing masks
- There will be hand washing and hand sanitizing available on-site
- Each participant will only be accessing one piece of Pilates equipment at a time
- As we have always done, the equipment will be sanitized with alcohol after use
- Participants will be 6+ feet apart
- At the conclusion of the session, the entire studio will be steam cleaned – we are going above and beyond what is required to ensure our safety and yours
When the next person enters, they will enter a fully sanitized space where physical distancing has been practiced.
We want you to enjoy your training without worry. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Brian by email or phone: +1-857-241-0451.